If you cannot find the explanations to your questions, send us your question to the email address email@example.com.
Rules for placing the identifier
- Place the identifier on the inner side of the windshield, behind the rear-view mirror;
- Make sure that you have an open area of at least 2 cm around the identifier;
- Remove the adhesive paper from the tab for fixing the identifier and place it horizontally, pressing for approximately 10 sec.
Placing devices on athermanous glass
- In case the vehicle has athermanous glass, the correct zone for fixing the device is on the shaded area close to the roof. Refer to your car manual or dealer.
Placement on motorcycles
- Place the identifier inside the pouch, making sure that the area with the fixing tab is facing frontward;
- Place the cuff of the pouch on your left arm above the elbow, with the pouch facing outward.
Placement on heavy goods vehicles
Place the identifier on the inner side of the windshield, at the bottom.
These devices should not be permanently placed on the windshield, but temporarily placed in the position shown in the figure below when the vehicle passes the toll point.